Kitchens & Baths
Kitchens and bathrooms are key! In every area of the country these remodeling projects are a top pick for recouping their cost and actually adding to the resale value of your home. Average return on investment 84 - 105%. Energy efficient appliances, custom cabinetry, stainless steel, new countertops, new sink, paint, flooring, crown moulding will do wonders for the kitchen.
Kitchens and baths are where it's at. Year in and year out, they continue to be the most popular home remodels and the focus of many home improvement projects. Real estate agents know they are also the two areas of the home that have the greatest influence on the selling price—and for good reason. We spend a lot of time in our kitchens and baths. As much television as we watch in our family room, as much time as we spend in the home office surfing the web, food and cleanliness are still our most fundamental needs.
It's great when money is no object but, there are also ways to get a very nice look without necessarily going top-of-the-line on your entire project. You just need to know where to save and where to splurge. We can help you find that happy medium!
We get to know you and your family. We ask about your lifestyle, your likes and dislikes and how you envision the finished project. Your vision, combined with our expertise allows us to create the concepts that will become your dream kitchen, bath, or other newly designed space.
1. Initial Consultation (In- home we review questionnaire, budget, various product offerings and take measurements. FYI: Your Budget is key, so please don't hesitate to tell us what it is so that we can best approximate what can be done within your budget. Complimentary
2. A Preliminary Estimate is generated based on our discussions and we contact you to set up an appointment to review this with you.
3. At the second appointment after reviewing the estimate and/or drawings, we offer you the choice of just purchasing the drawings/layout only (with one revision), purchasing cabinetry only (drawings/layout complimentary with cabinet purchase), or contracting us to do the entire project from start to finish. FYI: We can also work along with your builder or Installer.
4. Once a contract has been accepted, Cabinets/Product order is confirmed an approximate delivery date is given. Approximate Installation schedule reviewed.
5. Begin demo/construction of your new dream space.
Whether you are looking for a small basic one room addition or a full multi room and/or multi story addition we can assist you in figuring out the best design/ layout for your new space(s). You can choose to work with our preferred Builders & Architects or we can work in tandem with you and your selected builder.